Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tiggerific Tuesday blog hop....or bounce

Today I'm Guest hosting for the Tiggerific Tuesday blog hop....or bounce!

Welcome to Tiggerific Tuesday! Blog Hop...or Bounce!
Link up, meet new friends, network with other bloggers, and have fun!




Our Requests:
1. Follow the Host (Magical Mouse Schoolhouse) and the Guest Host (My Magical Adventures) on GFC, Networked Blogs, Twitter or Facebook. (We will follow back!) Leave a comment below to let us know.

2. Follow as many people as you can and be sure to let them know that you are from "Tiggerific Tuesday! Blog Hop...or Bounce."

3. You are not required to, but we'd greatly appreciate it if you could grab our button and write a post about this hop and/or display the button on your sidebar. Hops are only fun if bloggers know about them, so please help spread the word!

4. Every week I will pick someone to Guest Host the hop with me. If you would like to be considered for the Guest Host position, leave a comment under this post to let me know you're interested and  follow us on GFC.


get the InLinkz code

9 comments:

  1. Hello from your newest follower. I LOVE your background! Hope you hop on over to my blog too. Have a wonderful week! Thanks for hosting the hop!

    Mary
    http://itsasunkissedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now following you! :) From the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being a great host. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping in to say hi! I am already a follower:) Thanks for hosting the hop today.

    Deb @ Focused on the Magic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new Facebook follower. Looking forward to getting to know more of the Tiggerific Bouncers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting the hop today. I'm usually just a Wednesday hopper but I'm trying to branch out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from the blog hop, congrats on co hosting. You have an awesome blog.

    Diane @Can Do It MOM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...