Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Counting down Disney style: 74 days to go


Because the date I'm counting down to isn't in the summer my tip today is:

Keep yourself warm!

Although you have to keep yourself warm all of the days, if you plan to visit the Halloween night at Disneyland Paris this one is really important. Because the event takes place until at least midnight you really need to make sure that you have warm clothing with you. But don't put them on all at once because then by the time you really need the warm clothing it won't work anymore! Of course you can also stay warm on the inside by drinking coffee, tea or hot chocolat!

And of course I'm joining the Tiggerific tuesday blog hop....or bounce!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...