Sunday, August 7, 2011

Counting down Disney style: 83 days to go


On day 83 I'll post a tip about food again! So here we go:

Have dinner at Cafe Mickey!

Cafe Mickey is a great way to meet the characters and have a great meal. I always love eating here because the characters come to your table. The food is really great there and it always brings a smile on my face when I just enter the restaurant. So visiting Cafe Mickey should be on your to do list in Disneyland Paris. 

Here are some pictures of me and the characters:




And here are some pictures of the food!





1 comment:

  1. It's also great to see some kids react . Also the reacting of the figures when sometimes kids are affraid . They do a great job in giving people pleasure .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...