Monday, August 8, 2011

Magical Movies Monday #4 Funniest animals


So I love the Animals in the Disney movies but of course I've got my favourites. So here they are:

Pascal:


I just love this little guy, he's so funny and he is new to the Disney family but he already stole my heart.

Mushu


I wish I had a dragon like this one to protect me, he's so funny and her really wants to do the right thing

Of course there are a lot more funny Animals but these two are on the top of my list. Which Animals do you think are funny? I'll see you again next week!

2 comments:

  1. I like Maximus , the horse from Tangled and I also love the squerrel from the Kuzco movie . And Pluto has an special place in my heart .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...