Monday, August 15, 2011

Magical Movies Monday #5 Favourite princess movie


So today I'll tell you about my favourite princess movie. My favourite movie is: Beauty and the beast. I know Belle isn't a princess until she marries the beast but still when she walks down in that yellow dress she is a princess to me. That's also one of my favourite parts of the movie because I just love the ballroom scene. so that's it for this week, what's your favourite princess movie? I'll leave you with a video of the ballroom scene.



1 comment:

  1. My fave is probably Belle as well! I loved that she loved to read like I do! Plus she wore her hair the same way I did as a kid, in a ponytail! Plus we were both brunettes! So yeah, Belle is definitely my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...