Saturday, August 6, 2011

Counting down Disney style: 84 days to go


84 days to go and it feels like forever haha. But here is my tip for today:

Following up on my tip from yesterday, find things In Disney you haven't seen before.

One of the things I never saw before my last trip as that you can see the evil queen open a curtain at the entrance of the snow white ride in Disneyland Paris. So when I heard about this I had to take a picture of it. Besides taking pictures of things you've already seen before it's really great to look for things you haven't seen before. Here is my picture of the evil queen. 



So that's it for today, See you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...