Friday, August 5, 2011

Counting down Disney style: 85 days to go



Slowly I'm making my way out of the number 80 but not without sharing my tips for a great Disneyland Paris trip so here is my tip for today:

Take a lot of pictures!

Every time I come home from Disney I love to look at the pictures I took of the parades, shows, characters and other magical moments. People always ask me if I don't get bored taken the same pictures every time, but for me the aren't the same. I love every picture I ever took in Disneyland Paris and everytime I look at the pictures they just take me back to that special moment.

So that is my tip for today! See you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...