Thursday, August 4, 2011

Counting down Disney style: 86 days to go



Slowly the days go by, I just can't wait until I'm "home" again. So here is my tip for today:

Make sure you visit at least one of the special evenings.

This is of course only for the Halloween season, but in Disneyland Paris you get the chance to pick one or all three of the special Halloween events. You can go to Mickey's not so scary halloween party, this is hosted a couple of evenings and it's for children but as an Adult you can enjoy it too of course! Then there are the terrorific nights in Disney studios, those are for Adults because they say they are really scary ( I haven't been to this one. ). Last but not least there is the big halloween party on October 31st. I've been to this one a couple of times and it's just so much fun. Nothing beats a ride at Phantom Manor on Halloween!! And of course there are special shows and the villains come out to play. So make sure you visit one of these nights because they get you right into the Halloween mood.




So that's my tip for today, I'll see you again tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Halloween is my favorite time in Disney . I like to see all the figures you are normaly not see so often . Halloween here we come .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...