Monday, August 1, 2011

Counting down Disney style: 89 days to go



I'm leaving the number 90 behind and now I'm starting with number 89. I can't believe how fast time goes by. So here is my tip for today:

Visit Pirates of the Caribbean

This is one attraction you can't mis! I always start singing the pirates song when I see this attraction. I even love the waiting line because there is so much to see there, altough it's very dark at first. We don't have captain Jack sparrow in the Paris version yet but he's comming and even without this great captain this is a great ride!



So that's it for today, see you again tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...