Monday, August 22, 2011

Counting down Disney style: 68 days to go


Only 68 days left and to be honest, I'm  going back sooner because I have the sweetest mother and father in law! But I'll still be counting down to my Halloween trip! So my tip for today is a special tip for the Halloween night:

Go back to your hotel to rest a little!

This one is so important because it's going to be a long night. At halloween night the park is open until at least midnight and most of the times even later. So when your starting your day early make sure you get enough rest to enjoy this special event. I always prefer to go to one of the parks, then go back to the hotel to sleep or just rest a little and go back for dinner and the special evening. This way you aren't too tired when your evening of halloween fun starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...