Sunday, August 7, 2011

This week on my Magical Adventures #3

So here is wat happened this week on My Magical Adventures!
I didn't post a top three Friday because I spent my weekend on a Fantasy fair. It was so much fun being there  but I didn't have an internet connection there. 

On Monday I told you about my favourite sequil. If you want to read more about my favourite sequel just click the image below. 

As always I participated in the Tiggerific bloghop......or bounce on Tuesday! Not only did I participate in this Tiggerific blog hop....or bounce I was a guest host this week!
And of course on Wednesday I participated in the Wordless Wednesday. This Wednesday I posted pictures of tFollowing the leader with Peter Pan this is a new show in Disneyland Paris. If you want to see the pictures I posted on my Wordless Wednesday post just click on the picture below.


On Thursday I joined the Disney Blog hop about blogging with integrity, I took the pledge and made a blog post about what blogging with integrety means to me. 




I didn't post a top three Friday this week because I wasn't home on friday.



This week I also posted some new tips for what you should do in Disneyland Paris. I made a countdown to my next Disneyland paris and while I'm counting down I'm sharing tips with you. 


So that was it for this week, have a magical week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...