Monday, August 1, 2011

Magical Movies Monday #3 Favourite Sequel


It's Monday so time for another Magical Movie Monday. This week I would like to share my favourite sequel. 

Although I love the original movies the most, I have to say that I also enjoy watching a good sequel. One of the sequels I really like is Cinderella 3 A twist in time, because it shows you what would happen without the magic. The whole time you are wandering if Cinderella will end up with her prince or not. Of course I'm not going to tell you  how it ends because you'll have to watch the movie yourself to know the answer to that question!
But here is the trailer from the movie!


That's it for this week!







1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I wasn't too big on the Disney sequels either, but I did like the Toy Story ones! Thought they were good and continued the story along, although that was Pixar.

    But Disney wise, I did like Return to Neverland just because I loved Peter Pan as a kid! Thought the sequel was good. Another one I enjoyed was The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning! Thought it was pretty good and loved that fact that Disney FINALLY explained what happened to one of the princesses' absent mothers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...