Monday, August 8, 2011

Counting down Disney style: 82 days to go



I ordered the Halloween tickets last week, so I know that slowly our trip is comming closer. So here is my tip for today:

Make sure you plan ahead

I always enjoy doing some spontaneous things when I'm visiting Disneyland Paris, but I like to plan things too. I love to see the shows and parades but you have to be on time to watch them and make great pictures. So my tip is get a program and a map of the parks so you can see where the shows and parades are and make a plan of what you want to see on that day and the other days your visiting the parks. That way your sure that you won't miss anything magical!

So that's it for today, I'll see you again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I know from first hand that you plan our trips very well . Looking forward to the trip with the people you travel with is an great part of the fun .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...