Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Counting down Disney style: 67 days to go


67 days left slowly my halloween trip is comming closer and here is my tip for today:

Take a tirp with the train around the park!

The best way to travel in Disneyland paris is by train! You can choose to get out somewhere in one of the diffrent lands or you can make a whole round with the train. I always like to take the train and just relax and you get to see some cool things too!


This is Main street station, the place I always hop on the train. And of course today I'm also hopping with the Tiggerigic bloghop.....or bounce!



3 comments:

  1. We love hopping on the train in Disney World. It's such a great way to rest our feet in the afternoon and see all the sights around the Magic Kingdom!

    Bitten by the Disney Bug

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the train. A great time to take a break and people watch. Following you on FB from the TTBHoB.

    (Hoping I don't have to cancel my Halloween trip.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...