Thursday, August 11, 2011

Disney blog hop: Disney blog hop spotlght


For this post there are two blogs I want to put in the spotlight. First of all is Manda's Disney blog. I love her blog and everything she writes. And for me it's fun to read another blog about Disneyland Paris, so visit her blog!




And the second blog is Babes in Disneyland because I think it's amazing she finds all these great topics to blog about each week. And of course she is the best host for the Disney blog hop.





So that's it for me this week!

5 comments:

  1. I agree - both of these blogs are wonderful :)

    Bitten by the Disney Bug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thank You SO MUCH Book Girl! Shucks I'm flattered! :D I love your blog too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful picks!! Wishing you a magical weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...