Saturday, July 9, 2011

Something about me Saturday

Hello Everyone,

This is my first time on this hop, so maybe it's a good idea to introduce myself first and tell a little bit about myself. I'm a 27 year old dutch girl. I have an amazing boyfriend that understands my love for Disney and reading. We've been together for seven years and we just bought a house together.



We live in that house with our two cats called Boris and Babe, our two rats called Contessa and Aprella, our Hamster named Lestat and a bunny named Agent B. So we've got a lot of animals haha. Besides taking care of our animals I love to watch movies or read a good book. I even started my own book blog a little while ago and I have to say that it made me love reading even more. I also have a job I work at a children's after school daycare, the kids go to school first and after school is finished they come to us until their parent pick them up. I love my job because I just love to work with children.

Of course I wouldn't have started this blog if I didn't love Disney! I've been a Disney fan for a long time, it started as a little girl when I wanted to see all the movies and it never stopped. My favourtie Disney movie is Beauty and the beast and my favourite Disney character is Eeyore. I also love The nightmare before christmas I believe I've got almost everything they sell in Disney from this movie. My homepark is Disneyland Paris, I have a annual passport so I visit the park as often as I can. My next trip is planned for October.


Well that's it I guess! Don't forget to visit the host of this hop Disney Bird and all the other blogs!

6 comments:

  1. Hello, Book Girl! It's lovely to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the unique names!! And I love to read as well! Are you on goodreads.com? I love that site! Thanks so much for joining his week! It's great to get to know a little about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your nice comments! Yes I'm on Goodreads as well, I love to find out about new books on that site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read almost all of the disney blogs I can find I don't have one of my own . Soon bookgirl will help me so I can make blogs . I have a lot of time because I'm a invalid so disney brings me lots of happiness . Bookgirl is one of the people , together , with her mum , who take me along to Eurodisney . They take good care of me and by this way I want to say thank you very much for everything you do for me your a great friend and a beautiful person just like you'r mum. 110 days to go for the next trip .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agent B! That has to be the best name for a bunny EVER! lol! Awesome! Oooh I'm jealous you're going to 'our' park in Oct!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait until I'm there again, it always feels like comming home to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...