Friday, July 1, 2011

Disney ABC day 9: I & J

So today I decided to join I & J togethere because there aren't many characters I like with these letters so we'll start with I!

I is for

Iago













Don't you just love this bird, he doesn't want to be good but in his heart he's just a sweet parrot


Ian the alligator












I've never seen an alligatior play the trumpet before, but he proofs they can!

And here are my picks for the letter J.

J is for

Jafar

















Another Villain! I just love the villains they have so much character in the Disney movies

Jessica Rabbit













As a little girl I loved the movie and she was one of my favourite characters

That's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...