Sunday, July 17, 2011

Starting a new series of posts!

Because I'm done with my Disney ABC I've been thinking about new posts on my blog. I already participate in a couple of blog hops but of course I want my own blogposts too! So I decided to start this week with a new weekly series myself. It's my own series but of course if you want to join in on the fun you can! First I'll tell you a little something about the series. It's called Magical Movie Monday, so I'm going to talk about a Disney movie, Disney movie character or Disney movie soundtrack every monday. Ever monday will have it's own theme, like Best Disney movie, or sweetest Disney character. I hope you'll enjoy the posts! I'll start tomorrow with Best Disney Movie. And with a series comes a cool button so here it is:


Have a magical Sunday and I'll see you again tomorrow with my first post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...