Saturday, July 23, 2011

Something about me Saturday #3

It's Saturday again so time for antoher something about me Saturday. This meme is hosted by Disney Bird and I love it because you get the chance to know a little more about the person behind the blog.

So today I just wanted to tell you something about my other blog: My Book Addiction. I read a lot, but as much as I love goodreads I just didn't feel it was enough for me to post my reviews just there. So I decided to start my own book blog. Because I read most of my books in English I decided to make my blog in English too. And I have to say I'm glad I did.

Because of my blog I've met a lot of wonderful bookbloggers and Authors. At first I only read my own books but now I even get requests from authors to read and review their book. For me this means free books and the chance to meet a lot of new authors out there. So I'm really glad I made the choice to start my own book blog. If you want to visiti my blog just click on this banner:


My Book Addiction

So that's it for my something about me saturday! Have a magical weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...