Monday, July 11, 2011

Disney ABC day 19: U, V, W

Because there aren't many characters with these letters I decided to combine them so here we go:

U is for

Ursula


The witch in The little mermaid, she is one of my favourite villains

V is for

Violet


On the incredible kids, I simply love this movie

W is for:

Will Turner


The blacksmith that turned into a pirate

Wall-E


Who doesn't live this adorable robot?

Wendy


The girl that captured Peter pan's shadow

Winnie the Pooh


The silly old bear that's loved by everyone

Woody


I guess this is one of the most popular characters in Disney

So that's it for today, See you again tomorrow with the last three letters already. ( I have to think of a new topic haha! )

1 comment:

  1. I'am missing Uncle Max he plays a rol in lion king 1,5 . Vixie , from the hound and the fox , a beautiful movie about friendship and courage . Also I missed a karakter from one of your favorite movies the White Rabbit .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...