Friday, July 8, 2011

Disney ABC day 16: Q and R

So today I decided to do two letters because there aren't many characters beginning with a Q.

Q is for:

Queen of hearts


I've always loved the Alice in wonderland movie and I have to say she is one of my favourite characters

Quasimodo


I've been to the Notre Dam once but I didn't find him, I would have loved to meet him haha

Remy


As a rat lover this one had to be on my list!

Rex


I love this Dinosaur, he's just so adorable!

Roo


Tigger's best friend, he loves to bounce with him.

That's it for today, see you again tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hai what a great disney sites you have . I really am addicted to them .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...