Monday, July 18, 2011

Magical Movies Monday #1: Favourite Disney Movie



Goodmorning everyone! It's time for the first Magical Movies Monday post, today I'll tell you something about my favourtie Disney movies. Yes I said movies because I can't just pick one movie.
The first movie that is high on my favourites list is:

Beauty and the Beast



I don't think that this comes as a surprise because even the background of this blog is from this movie. This isn't the first Disney movie I saw but I still believe that this is the most beautiful movie I've ever saw! As a little girl I just wanted to be Belle and live in the castle. ( Mainly because of the huge library, I was a book addict even then )
So when it finally came out on blu-ray I really wanted this movie, I went to the store as soon as it opened. I've been watching this movie a lot lately and it still holds all the magic for me!



The Nightmare before christmas



If you look at our house you'll see a lot of Nightmare before christmas things ( there in a display cabinet because of the cats ). But I've been a fan of this movie for a long time, I just love the songs and the story. I first saw this movie when I was about thirteen years old and I instantly fell in love with it. I already saw the trailer of this movie on another Disney VHS and I immediately wanted to see this move, but we couldn't find it anywhere. After seeing the movie I had to get the soundtrack and now when I watch the movie I sing a long with all the songs in the movie. It's become a tradtion for me to watch this movie before christmas and sometimes before Halloween. Because Halloween is my favourite holiday in Disney I was verry happy to see Jack and Sally Included in the park and of course I got my picture taken with Jack and Sally many times since. But the pictures are all on my other computer so I'll save them for another post.



Tangled



Althought this is a new Disney film, I can't help but love it! It's so funny and I love the music! I wanted to see the movie in the theaters but there were two thing stopping me:
1. They only showed it in 3D and I just hate 3D movies.
2. They only showed the movie in Dutch and I wanted to see it in English.
So when this movie came out on DVD I got it as a birthday present. In the first weekend I got the movie I saw it two times, and I still loved it. Even thinking about it now makes me want to watch the movie ( hmm maybe tonight? ) And I just love Pascal, he doesn't speak but his face just speaks for itself!



So that's it for the first Magical Movies Monday! I'll see you again next monday and I'll tell you about my favourtie Movie Soundtrack!

3 comments:

  1. I <3 Beauty and the Beast as well! I love a lot of Disney movies! My top 5 in no specific order are Peter Pan, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled and The Little Mermaid! And luckily I own all on DVD. I love Disney, but I dislike the Disney vault very much. Always locking the movies in there and waiting years to release them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Beauty and the Beast! It's my favorite classic animated Disney movie!! I also really liked Tangled. I bought it even though I have a little boy and he loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Beauty and the Beast. It's one of the best. It features in this article's top ten animated Disney movies. The list here is great, but there's al lot of amazing movies missing! Check it out and let them know what you think. Don't forget to share it with other Disney lovers! http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/top-10-disney-animated-features-07-25-2011

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...