Saturday, July 2, 2011

Disney ABC day 10: K

It's day ten already, this Disney ABC is going by really fast. Today we're at the letter K, so here we go!

K is for:

Kuzco















I love this movie! He's just so arrogant and he is so much fun as a lama. I also adore the series they made around this character, whenever I'm feeling sad and I see this I can't help but smile.

Kronk

















Another Kuzco character, he's such a great character. He isn't smart but he has a good heart and he speaks squirrel!

Kala

















Tarzan is one of the most beautiful Disney movies and I've seen the musical. This movie always makes me cry! I love how Kala just acts like a mother for Tarzan although they are different species.

See you again tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...