Friday, July 29, 2011

Counting down Disney style: 92 days to go



It's time for a new what you must do in Disneyland Paris, while I'm counting down to my Disney Halloween trip.
So here is my tip for today:

Get a good hotel

Maybe this should be the first tip haha, but you have to get a good hotel, you're going to spend the days in the park but to charge yourself up again for another day of magic you have to have a good nights rest. I prefer one of the Disney selected hotels because they aren't as expensive as a Disney hotel and they still have that magial feeling. My favourite hotel is Dreamcastle. So here is are a couple of pictures





So this is my tip for today, I'll share another tip with you tomorrow! Have a magical day.

2 comments:

  1. This hotel is really great . When they notice by arrival you are in an wheelchair they give you an handicapt-room if you want to . Also with the meals and cafe everything is great . Keep on rolling and 92 days to go .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to stay at Dream Castle! It looks beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...