Thursday, July 7, 2011

Disney ABC day 15: P

It's time again for another Disney ABC, today's letter is the letter P.

P is for:
















Pain and Panic

This duo makes sure you can laugh while you're watching Hercules

Peter Pan

















I love this movie and I wish I would be taken to Neverland with him.

Pluto














Mickey's faithful dog, he has to be on this list!

Piglet

















I love this little scared pig from Winnie the Pooh!

So that's it for today! See you again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. There's also Mrs. Potts (Beauty & the Beast) could be M or P really!

    Pascal--Rapunzel's chameleon (Tangled)

    Phillipe--Belle's horse (Beauty & the Beast)

    Phillip (Sleeping Beauty)

    Prince Charming (Cinderella)

    **Funny how Cinderella, Snow White, and Belle's prince never had names. It was just prince or in Belle's case she called him Beast up until he became a prince.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...