Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wordless Wednesday hop #2 Having fun with Gaston

Wordless Wednesday Hop

I'm new to al this Disney blogging but I really liked this hop so here is my Wordless Wednesday:



I'm a huge fan of Beauty and the beast so it was really fun to see Gaston in Stars 'n Cars. He was a true Gaston, arrogant he even said to me: You want to take a picture? Of course you want to take a picture its me! And this was his pose me and my friend have been cracking up about it the rest of the day.

10 comments:

  1. Great shot!! You captured his arrogant attitude perfectly:) I wish we could see more of the swaggering Gaston in WDW.
    Thanks so much for joining the WW hop:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! That's a brilliant photo! Aren't the characters in the parks awesome!? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photo and a great story! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm relatively new to the Disney blogging scene too! I just joined the Blog Hop this week. I love your picture! Gotta love a good-looking Gaston! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also new to the Disney blogging. Just started our Disney blog this week and this is the first time I've participated in this blog hop. Love your Gaston picture. Didn't know he was in the parks other than in the Beauty and the Beast play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's hysterical, quote and all! Welcome to the Disney blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so great. The pose is priceless, Too Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's very funny! I was once at the Beauty and the Beast show at DHS and there was a huge section of women in the audience cheering and swooning for Gaston:). Wonder if it was the same one...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha!! Love it. One of the most wonderful character shots I've ever soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...