Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,

I thought it would be nice to introduce myself first and tell you why I started this blog. Well my name is Annabel and besides the fact that I'm a huge book addict, I'm also in love with everything Disney! I'm leaving tonight for four days of fun in Disneyland paris.
I love to write a trip report about my Disney adventures so I decided to start a blog just for all my disney fun. Because I won't be in Disney every day I will be posting stuff about movies I've seen or other great Disney stories. I hope you'll enjoy reading  my blog! Here is what I wrote about Disney on my other blog:



I've been loving Disney ever since I saw The little mermaid for the first time when I was a little girl. And my obsession just kept growing haha. First it was only the movies but as I grew older I really wanted to visit Disneyland Paris. I got my wish when I was fourteen and I went there for the first time. I just couldn't believe my eyes I felt like I was living in a Disney movie all day.

My biggest Disney obsessions are: The nightmare before christmas, Eeyore and Alice in Wonderland. Those are the three things I search for everytime I go to Disneyland Paris. At the moment I even have a Dreampass wich allows me to visit Disney any time I want! I'm going again in a couple of weeks and I just can't wait.



A couple of weeks ago they opened a Disney Store in Antwerpen  I just couldn't wait to visit it. And today was the big day I got to go. I loved it! The store was really beautiful and it felt like a litte piece of Disneyland.

Of course I have an all time favourite Disney classic: Beauty and the beast, I just love the story and when I was younger I used to wish I was Belle. Just like me she loves to read haha so it was easy to love her character. And all that adorable talking furniture I just can't get enough of this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...