Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Disney Shopping

I just love to go shopping for Disney things! And today I bought two dvd's. The first is the Blu-ray 3d version of Tangled. I already have the normal DVD version but there weren't any extra's on it so I had to buy the blu-ray version. You'll probably all know the movie by now but here is the trailer:


And the second DVD I bought is Gnomeo and Juliet, I know touchstone released the movie but officially it's a Disney movie so I had to have it haha. Here is the trailer:



And I promised myself that I could buy some Disney things online at the end of this month or next month. As I said at the beginning of this post I just love Disney shopping!

3 comments:

  1. We love both of those movies at our house! Gnomeo and Juliet is so cute - my son goes around singing "Gnomeo, Gnomeo, Gnomeo!" like they do when they are getting ready to race the lawn mowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are both big hits in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family loves both of these as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...