Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Disney ABC day 6: F

This is going so fast, it's time for the letter F already! So here we go.

F is for:

Figaro













My boyfriend is in love with cats, so this cat has to be on my ABC list. I have to say I do love this cat too! He's so cute.

Fairy godmother
















Who doesn't want a Fairy godmother sometimes? I know there are days I wish I had one!

Flynn Rider














I just love this guy, if he we're real I could fall for a guy like that!

So that's it for today!

2 comments:

  1. I love the ABC's you "F" pics are great I love Figaro.. he is so sweet..
    Thanks for stopping by my blog on the hop..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Figaro is one of my favorites, so is Flynn. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...