Thursday, June 23, 2011

Disney ABC

I've seen this on another blog but I can't remember which one ( I'm sorry), but I loved the idea of doing a Disney ABC. I'll have a chance to post something everyday. I'll start with: A of course! I'll post about characters or movies I love.

A is for....
Ariel














The first princess I ever saw in a Disney movie. The little mermaid was my first Disney movie so she has a special place in my heart

Alice













I love Alice she has a great attitude and who wouldn't want to have a unbirthday party every day?

Aurora

















Another princess, on of the most beautiful fairy tales if you ask me.

So that's it for me! Tomorrow I'll post my list with B's

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! By the way I love your Beauty and The Beast background. One of my daughters is obsessed with that movie so when I see characters from it I always get a smile on my face

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...