Friday, June 24, 2011

Disney ABC day 2: B

Yesterday I started with my own Disney ABC of course I started with the A and today I'll post my favourite B's!
Here they are:

B is for:

Belle and Beauty and the Beast


















This is my all time favourtie movie and favourite princess. I just love Beauty and the Beast, and this year I finally bought the movie on Blu-Ray. I missed the first time the movie came out of the safe so I  had to wait a long time. I can watch the movie over and over again. And just like Belle I love reading, so that's something we have in common. I guess that's why she is my favourite Princess.

Baloo


















Don't you just love this bear, who wouldn't want a friend like him!

Bashful


















The cutest dwarf there is, of all the seven he's my favourite!

I'll be back tomorrow with the C's

1 comment:

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...