Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tripreport June: Day 4

Our last day of Disney magic, we woke up and first started to pack everything and went downstairs to get some breakfast. After breakfast we went back up again to get everything and we stuffed everything into the car.
On this day we would visit Disney Studios, although I love this park it isn't my favourtie one. It was really busy so we only got to do one attraction: Stitch Live. I'm glad we got the chance to see this attraction again because I really like it.
After stitch we decide to get something to eat, but we ran into Emile and Remy so Inge got an autograph and a picture.

We tried to eat something at the Backlot but we were harassed by a wasp so we quickly decided to leave our food.

After our quick bite we saw it was time to find a good spot for the Disney Stars 'n' Cars parade. I made some great pictures.




And I got the chance to take some great picutes after the show when the stars came out to meet the fans. I especially love the picture of Gaston he really posed for it haha








After the parade it was time to go home again and wait for the next time we will be visiting Disneyland Paris!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through DisCOT and am really enjoying your photos and trip reports!

    I'd love it if you'd check my blog out as well!
    www.disneybird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...