Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tiggerific tuesday blog hop

Magical Mouse Schoolhouse


It's the first time I'm joining this hop, so here are the rules

Our Requests: 
1. Follow the Host (Magical Mouse Schoolhouse) and the Guest Host (Disney in our Blood) on GFC, Networked Blogs, Twitter or Facebook. (We will follow back!) Leave a comment below to let us know.

2. Follow as many people as you can and be sure to let them know that you are from "Tiggerific Tuesday! Blog Hop...or Bounce."

3. You are not required to, but we'd greatly appreciate it if you could grab our button and write a post about this hop and/or display the button on your sidebar. Hops are only fun if bloggers know about them, so please help spread the word!

4. Every week I will pick someone to Guest Host the hop with me.If you would like to be considered for the Guest Host position, leave a comment under this post to let me know you're interested and  follow us on GFC.


5 comments:

  1. Hi! I am new to the hop and just became a follower! I like your Disney ABCs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I really enjoy doing the ABC posts, it so much fun to post about my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your blog back ground. New follower from the Tiggerific Tuesday Blog Hop.
    Hope your follow back. http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hopping in from the Tiggerific blog hop/bounce...glad you are joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I read them all and I'll try to answer them all and visit your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...